Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Oh garden, my have you grown!

I know I have been a little slow in posting, it has been a busy few weeks and I have been out enjoying these beautiful days before we are hit with the sweltering heat.

While I have been out gallivanting around the garden has gone from being a cute little bunch of leaves to a full fledged monster of buds and flowers! Here are some pictures.

Remember this little guy? Well, he is now a full fledged cucumber plant!  
And remember this one? We thought he was a goner a few times but look at him grow!


I also noticed a few new developments on both plants. We have some cute little pre-tomatoes and pre-cucumbers coming in. I have, of course, taken pictures of these future salad ingredients.


Well, helloooo little cucumber

Can you see those two delicious little orbs in there? They are well camouflaged.



Also, David from Harvest to Home checked in on me to remind me to do an extra check on the water supply during these hotter days and to make sure we are still growing. After seeing the monster cucumber plant he offered his wife's pickle recipe. I will for sure need it.

So, that's it for now. I have three sets of eyes watching and waiting patiently for me to finish up so they can go on a hike.


Who can resist these cute little faces?

No comments:

Post a Comment