Sunday, March 4, 2012

Old becomes new again!

If you haven't been yet, you should rush on over to the new Richardson's Restaurant

They moved to a new location, combined with the Rokerij and created a gorgeous patio in between. Here's a tip... if you sit on the patio you can have food from either menu. This is really nice for those of us that have a hard time making up our mind. 

Mike and I ate there with the family last Sunday and then I came back with my mom and sister on Thursday and then for the trifecta, Mike and I were back for a Brunch date on Sunday. 

It is such a great place to sit out and enjoy our beautiful Spring weather, eat some delicious food (cheese enchiladas and eggs) and sip some of their fresh squeezed orange juice.

Richardson's, I have missed you. I am excited that you are back and I will see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment