Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Garden, Fall Edition!

It’s here! It’s here! The new garden from Harvest to Home is here! 
David and his assistant Ralph delivered the new container garden last weekend and I am SO excited! 


The great guys at harvest to home were kind enough to offer me a complimentary fall garden to replace the cucumbers from the summer season. Turns out no one expected those plants to turn in to Godzilla cucumbers and they sucked out all of the nutrients in the soil which is why they didn’t produce the way they were supposed to. It was really great of David to give me a complimentary garden and I hope to do him proud this go round.

First off, they provided me with some stuff to keep the caterpillars and other pests away. David was leaving nothing to chance and he WROTE ON THE BOTTLE the water to mixture ratios. He was taking no chances on a repeat of THIS.



The garden I chose was a cauliflower and broccoli mix. I am super excited to mix up some of my famous broccoli salad and to cook up some cauliflower with cumin cream sauce. Yummolicious!

Here’s some pictures of the plants.



Hi little guys, welcome to your new home. Good luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment