Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's Alive!!

The garden is going gangbusters!  The cucumbers have survived my "help" and they are flourishing! The tomato plants are perking up and getting bushy. I even see a few little yellow flowers on the pear tomato plant.

I can hardly wait for fresh veggies! No more stopping off at Trader Joe's to get salad fixings.

Here are some pictures so you can see the progress.

The cukes are looking really happy!

 
Tomatoes are bushing out and taking over!



Here they are on the first day


And here they are now!

Also a big thank you to Ben at Harvest to Home. He has been checking in on the little guys to make sure they are still thriving. 

I am very excited to look through the catalog for the next planting season to see what else I can grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment