Friday, March 4, 2011

This weekend in AZ

It's another beeee-yoo-tiful day in Phoenix Arizona. These sunny blue skies and temps in the 70's remind us why we swelter through the Summers. PLUS, there's lot's of stuff to do in the Valley of the Sun this weekend.
First you may want to check out the Parada del Sol Rodeo. It begins today and goes through Sunday. The organizers have really stepped it up this year and they have some great entertainment. It should be lots of fun. If you see a cute bartender named Mike, say "hi!" - that's my guy.  Check out this link for more info on ticket prices and times. Parada Del Sol Rodeo Info

We also have TONS of Spring Training games. I gotta say, even if you are not a baseball fan this really is a must-do. There's nothing like lounging out on the grass with a cold drink in your hand and watching a relaxing game of baseball or, if you're me, checking out the latest offerings at the concessions stands. Check out the schedule this weekend and don't forget we've got a new stadium in town. This is the first year the D-backs are playing at the Salt River Fields. Tickets go anywhere from $10.00-$50.00. Spring Training Schedule and Info

In other news, my garden from Harvest to Home is being delivered on Monday! I can hardly wait! I am sure the tomato and cucumber plants that are being delivered to their possible doom are shaking in their soil. I kill everything. I really have a black thumb. I hope this round of Spring planting goes better. Ben from Harvest to Home said the system is idiot proof. I think he jinxed me. Stay tuned for pictures!

Well, enough from me, I am going to get out there and enjoy this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment